WolfPack Tackle’s Dredge Head was developed to be the best swimming dredge head on the market. Whether fishing with a ballyhoo or our Wolfpack Ahi Tail, your dredge will be swimming perfectly.
WolfPack Tackle Dredge Heads were designed to be modular and durable. The interchangeable silicon head covers remove the need to worry about the lure being damaged, or banging the boat fiberglass. The eyes are silicon welded on, so there is no glue to fail or paint to chip. The Hair is attached to a removable plastic collar, which allows you to replace damaged hair, and create unique lure color combinations.
The WolfPack Tackle Dredge Head also forms a perfect duo with the Ahi Tail. The tail and head include a unique locking ‘snap fit’ mechanism, which makes rigging a breeze, and ballyhoo fishing a thing of the past.
*Ballyhoo stabilizer only included with large Dredge Head
Small Dredge Heads work with our small 7.5″ Tails, and the large Dredge Heads work with our larger 9.5″ Tails.
- Interchangeable, durable silicone head and welded silicone eye
- Interchangeable nylon hair
- Patent pending ballyhoo stabilizer
- Available in small and large
- Works with Ballyhoo, Mullet, or Ahi Tails
- 1 plastic Dredge Head
- 1 silicone head cover
- 1 nylon hair
- 1 silicone ballyhoo stabilizer
- Only included with 3.5 oz and 5.5 oz lures
- 1 Connection line with plug for use with Ahi Tail